Our fitness trainers are highly qualified and experienced athletes in their own right. They're passionate, experienced and committed to ensuring you meet your fitness goals faster and more effectively. They will ensure that all of our training is delivered to a consistently high standard as well as in a fun and engaging manner, so you'll enjoy working out even more!
- Nicos is a former boxer and highly qualified health and physical education professional that employs multi-disciplinary sports science to create workout programs that pack a powerful punch that will leave you totally wanting more!
- Stelios is a member of the Hellenic National track cycling team (sprint) and winner of many championship titles. Experience his passion for cycling with an intense and memorable workout that will make you sweat, smile and wanting more!
Spin Instructor/Run Coach
- Nikos is an ex-military officer, track & field champion and dancer. He will push and pull you to your limits and get the best out of you, whether its on the bike or on the floor.
- Barbara is a member of the Hellenic National Road & Mountain Bike Cycling team and winner of many championship titles. She delivers her own intense brand of power and cycling workouts that will get your heart and legs pumping through carefully crafted resistance intervals
- Apostolos is a highly qualified spinning and TRX instructor and an active cross-country marathon runner. His spin classes workouts are precise and effective, providing speed and resistance variations designed to build and tighten cycling muscles and train your body’s different energy systems
Spin Instructor/Run Coach
- Marios has over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry and significant iron man, duoathlon and cycling championships under his belt. He brings enthusiasm, energy and huge amounts of fun to his cycling and running workout sessions
- Antonis, a former Hellenic rowing national athlete, is our dedicated row coach that will ensure you learn the correct rowing technique. He will guide you through alternate training intervals on and off of the row machine delivering a high intensity, low impact, cardio and strength training workout.
OUR CLASS SCHEDULE
Corporate Fitness Programs
Corporate Fitness or Wellness is among the most important investments that your company can make. In fact, research shows that businesses that start Corporate Fitness Programs are able to improve the overall employee morale and productivity, reduce health care costs and helps employees discover the value that health can bring to their lives. Healthier employees are more likely to work more diligently, better manage stress and miss fewer days of work due to illness.
At TrainSmart, we believe Corporate Fitness shouldn’t be boring. We create personalised, dynamic and fun programs that consistently evolve over time, ensuring the best possibility of long term success for your employees. We challenge and stimulate your staff using the latest and proven training methods to deliver positive health change.
A successful corporate wellness program is embedded into the culture of the company and combines physical exercise, education, communication, incentives, and long term commitment. Our programs are modular and can be tailored to your company's needs and culture.
Contact us to today for a free consultation
REALISE YOUR RUNNING POTENTIAL
If you want to improve your running and give yourself the best opportunity to reach your potential as a runner, join our OAKA37 running group. All runners from beginners through to seasoned race competitors can benefit greatly from our coaching and training methods. Whether your preparing for marathon or just want to improve your technique or fitness, our experience running coach Nikos, will ensure you learn and apply the right technique and minimise the chance of injury. Nikos will provide you with ongoing advice, support and motivation to ensure you realise your running goals and improve your overall running fitness.
ADULT & KIDS CLASSES AVAILABLE
COME ROW WITH US !
Join our Row Club and get FREE enrollment!
NEWS & EVENTS
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to book your free trial class