Whether you are looking to stay in shape, find some running mates or prepare for your next marathon, our running training sessions, hosted at the OAKA athletics track K1, will help you improve running technique, speed and endurance. We welcome runners of all ages and abilities, so join us for a run with fun!
Our fitness trainers are highly qualified and experienced athletes in their own right. They're passionate, experienced and committed to ensuring you meet your fitness goals faster and more effectively. They will ensure that all of our training is delivered to a consistently high standard as well as in a fun and engaging manner, so you'll enjoy working out even more!
Spinning® Instructor/CrossFit® Instructor/Owner-Manager
- Nicos is a former boxer and highly qualified health and physical education professional that employs multi-disciplinary sports science to create workout programs that pack a powerful punch that will leave you totally wanting more!
Functional and Cross Train Coach
- Efi is an experienced fitness and functional training coach that delivers highly motivational, intense and diverse workouts using a mix of TRX, floor exercises and weights to deliver a whole body muscle workout
- Theoni is our super friendly and efficient booking administrator that is available to take your bookings or answer any questions you may have...always with a smile :)
- Sotiris is a world class track cyclist and competes in sprint, team sprint and scratch events. His spin class workouts are precise and effective, providing speed and resistance variations designed to enhance your cardiovascular and muscular endurance
- Varvara is road and mountain bike Greek national women's champion. She uniquely combines rhythm and resistance, striving to inspire riders to challenge themselves by delivering a high-energy class that leaves you feeling positive, invigorated and powerful
Nasos is an experienced spin instructor that delivers high energy, intense and motivating brand of cycling routines that will get you sweating and screaming for more!
Spinning® And Functional Training Instructor
- Konstantinos is an experienced fitness coach and competes in triathlons, Iron man and duathlon events. He brings enthusiasm, positivity and huge amounts of energy to his on and off the bike workout sessions.
Row Coach & YOGA Instructor
- Antonis, a former Hellenic rowing national athlete, is our dedicated row coach that will ensure you learn the correct rowing technique. He will guide you through alternate training intervals on and off of the row machine delivering a high intensity, low impact, cardio and strength training workout.
Corporate Fitness Programs
Corporate Fitness or Wellness is among the most important investments that your company can make. In fact, research shows that businesses that start Corporate Fitness Programs are able to improve the overall employee morale and productivity, reduce health care costs and helps employees discover the value that health can bring to their lives. Healthier employees are more likely to work more diligently, better manage stress and miss fewer days of work due to illness.
At TrainSmart, we believe Corporate Fitness shouldn’t be boring. We create personalised, dynamic and fun programs that consistently evolve over time, ensuring the best possibility of long term success for your employees. We challenge and stimulate your staff using the latest and proven training methods to deliver positive health change.
A successful corporate wellness program is embedded into the culture of the company and combines physical exercise, education, communication, incentives, and long term commitment. Our programs are modular and can be tailored to your company's needs and culture.
Contact us to today for a free consultation
Join our champion rowing coach Antonis for this intense workout experience !
OAKA37 and Manos Dimitroulis' Dietstories have joined forces to help you achieve long-term weight management success through a balance of behavior change strategies, exercise and nutrition.
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to book your free trial class
Leoforos Olimpionikou Spirou Loui, Marousi, 151 23, Greece
(C)Copyright OAKA37. All rights reserved.