Our fitness trainers are highly qualified and experienced athletes in their own right. They're passionate, experienced and committed to ensuring you meet your fitness goals faster and more effectively. They will ensure that all of our training is delivered to a consistently high standard as well as in a fun and engaging manner, so you'll enjoy working out even more!
Spinning® Instructor/CrossFit® Instructor/Owner-Manager
- Nicos is a former boxer and highly qualified health and physical education professional that employs multi-disciplinary sports science to create workout programs that pack a powerful punch that will leave you totally wanting more!
Spinning® Instructor/Functional Fitness Trainer
- Stelios is a member of the Hellenic National track cycling team (sprint) and winner of many championship titles. Experience his passion for cycling with an intense and memorable workout that will make you sweat, smile and wanting more!
Spinning® Instructor/CrossFit® Instructor/Run Coach
- Nikos is an ex-military officer as well as a track and field champion. He will push and pull you to your limits and get the best out of you, whether its on the bike or on the floor
- Sotiris is a world class track cyclist and competes in sprint, team sprint and scratch events. His spin class workouts are precise and effective, providing speed and resistance variations designed to enhance your cardiovascular and muscular endurance
Rowing Instructor/Functional Fitness Trainer
Elena is a member of the Hellenic rowing team competing in national and international rowing events. She delivers her own intense brand of rowing and cross training routines that provide a full upper and lower body workout
- Marios has over 10 years of experience in the fitness industry and significant iron man, duoathlon and cycling championships under his belt. He brings enthusiasm, energy and huge amounts of fun to his cycling and running workout sessions
- Panagiotis is a member of Hellenic National Road and Track endurance Team since 2009. After racing for four years, as a member of a number of French professional cycling teams, Panayiotis has returned to share his unique cycling experiences that combines cycling discipline, variable speeds and motions, with an awesome playlist to create a force so magnetic you'll be back for more!
- Antonis, a former Hellenic rowing national athlete, is our dedicated row coach that will ensure you learn the correct rowing technique. He will guide you through alternate training intervals on and off of the row machine delivering a high intensity, low impact, cardio and strength training workout.
OUR CLASS SCHEDULE
Corporate Fitness Programs
Corporate Fitness or Wellness is among the most important investments that your company can make. In fact, research shows that businesses that start Corporate Fitness Programs are able to improve the overall employee morale and productivity, reduce health care costs and helps employees discover the value that health can bring to their lives. Healthier employees are more likely to work more diligently, better manage stress and miss fewer days of work due to illness.
At TrainSmart, we believe Corporate Fitness shouldn’t be boring. We create personalised, dynamic and fun programs that consistently evolve over time, ensuring the best possibility of long term success for your employees. We challenge and stimulate your staff using the latest and proven training methods to deliver positive health change.
A successful corporate wellness program is embedded into the culture of the company and combines physical exercise, education, communication, incentives, and long term commitment. Our programs are modular and can be tailored to your company's needs and culture.
Contact us to today for a free consultation
Join our champion rower Elena for this intense workout experience !
REALISE YOUR RUNNING POTENTIALIf you want to improve your running and give yourself the best opportunity to reach your potential as a runner, join our OAKA37 running group. All runners from beginners through to seasoned race competitors can benefit greatly from our coaching and training methods. Whether your preparing for marathon or just want to improve your technique or fitness, our experience running coach Nikos, will ensure you learn and apply the right technique and minimise the chance of injury. Nikos will provide you with ongoing advice, support and motivation to ensure you realise your running goals and improve your overall running fitness. ADULT & KIDS CLASSES AVAILABLE
NEWS & EVENTS
Feel free to contact us with any questions or to book your free trial class